Motherson is a multinational, people-focused enterprise serving a diversified industry range with a broad range of products and services, and is one of the 22 largest automotive suppliers worldwide. With facilities spread across 41 countries and the strength of 135,000 employees, the company has a truly global environment where diversity and inclusion drive our culture.
Wisetime (a subsidiary of PKC Group), a member of Motherson Group, is a specialist in enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems located in Oulu, Finland.
Our unique ERP system is used in a variety of industries globally including electronics, wiring harness, machine, mechanics as well as environmental technology industries. We offer our personnel the foundation to build their careers. If you are passionate about making an impact, we invite you to be part of our team.
In this role you will be leading Wise ERP development, development resources and application architecture. Your expertise will inspire Wise technology and the team behind it to a future of even more interesting solutions.
• Leading Wise developers and service delivery to our customers.
• Creating technical strategy which will be aligned to company growth strategy.
• Planning application architecture and keeping future highly in focus in terms of future technologies and applications.
• Improving Wisetime technical solutions according to customer requirements and leading technology trends.
• Continuously developing technical team competence and ensuring by coaching career paths for developers.
• Allocating resources according to customer demand and participating as technical lead in key customer projects.
• Maintaining good product management.
• Technical education (BSc, MSc or equivalent degree) in information technology with focus on business application development.
• Several years of experience of ERP/MRP development and business.
• Good understanding of Oracle and SQL environment and other technical platforms.
• Experience of leading developers.
• Deep understanding of manufacturing order fulfillment process.
• Developer background is an advantage.
• Change management and understanding how to lead change.
• Extensive work experience in international environment.
• Skilled in leadership and influencing within your stakeholders.
• Collaboration and cross-functional communication skills.
• Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English, other languages considered as advantage.
What we offer:
• Resources of a major international owner combined with Finnish expertise and colleagues.
• Possibility to be growing Wise further more as a international ERP success story and meeting highly satisfied customers widely around the world.
• Opportunity to craft a long career according to your own abilities and interests.
• Great opportunities to enhance your expertise in a truly international working environment.
How to apply.
Submit your application via link below. The last day to apply is 30th of July - please keep in mind that we might proceed with potential candidates already during the search period. For more information, you can contact our recruiting partner Vappu Kassinen (+358 400 656784).
"We at Wisetime team are proud of our development achievements and the future is about to reveal even more interesting solutions. Managing Director Tommi Kanto names trust, commitment and good communication as core everyday working values. “We are looking forward to get you onboard to meet our developers behind Wise and to join our team of wisest ERP”.