Vaimo is a trusted partner for delivering best practices and world class commerce solutions for our clients that want to succeed in their digital sales. The globally spread Vaimo group combines the knowledge of Europe, Mid-East and America’s toughest players in eCommerce to take our clients sales to new heights. Collaboration with our international country units and the experiences we share is what makes us a unique player in Finland in this field of technology.
As Backend Developer you design, develop, test and document advanced digital commerce solutions for our clients. You implement both client-specific and generic solutions which may be used by different clients around the world.
The main product you will be working with is the most exciting in the field of professional commerce solutions. Our solution offers a comprehensive list of functionalities out of the box which provides us the opportunity to focus on developing cutting-edge features and improvements. In the future you might be also working with other platforms and products, such as product information management systems (Inriver, Akeneo), marketing automation and headless content management systems.
- Plan, Develop, Test and Document advanced commerce solutions for our clients
- Develop customer-specific and generic solutions
- Develop integrations between Magento and 3rd Party Products (ERP, CRM, PIM, POS, marketing automation, BI etc.)
- Regularly educate yourself and take advantage of internal training opportunities in order to develop you know-how
- Develop solid solutions that are generic, reusable and easy to maintain
- Planning and problem solving together with other team members
- Continuous team and process development (for instance, retrospective meetings)
Skills & Requirements
- You have years of work experience with PHP
- You are experienced with MySQL databases
- Experience of working with Linux servers and/or Google Cloud
- Your solutions are characterized by robustness, generality and reusability
- Fluent English both verbal and written
- You have good analytical skills and sense of problem solving
- Planning and organisational skills
WORLD-CLASS MAGENTO EXPERTS WORK HERE
We have an exceptional team and we aim to create a very good work environment for our employees. Keeping our employees happy and motivated is one of our key business focus points and Vaimo’s success lies in its devoted and hard-working employees. We value open discussions and aim to reach ambitious goals together.
We care deeply about our core values, and we try to follow and respect them in all we do. Our values are:
Teamwork: When one of us wins, we all win and we celebrate together and share our learnings. When we face challenges, we collaborate and support each other to overcome obstacles together.
Fun: Our attitude is social, positive, and playful, and we appreciate challenges and love winning.
Excellence: We strive to be leaders and to always remain in a constant state of improving ourselves. We aim to be innovative, efficient, and competitive.
Open: We endeavour to be open-minded, honest, and transparent with each other and with our clients. Knowledge sharing is a key success factor for us.
We do serious work, but we are anything but serious people! We celebrate success together and learn from each other.
Additional benefits we offer to all of our employees:
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility
- Lunch benefit
- Sport and culture benefit
- Comprehensive leisure-time accident insurance
- Active support in health and wellbeing maintenance
- Free home Internet
- Free refreshments drinks and fruits at the office
For more information, you can contact our Talent Acquisition Consultant Anna-Maija Västilä (Notarec Oy, +358 504 028338)