We have taken connectivity and made it simple. Our people, technology and software have created a game changing solution for secure operational networks and infrastructures.
Having developed and patented the world’s first remote access device with Plug & Go™ technology, Tosibox sold its first device out in 2012, quickly expanding abroad. The patented and certified TOSIBOX® solution with award-winning cyber security is now sold across Europe, Americas, and the APAC area.
Today, hundreds of thousands of OT networks are secured and powered by TOSIBOX® technology. Over 100s of million sensors, machines, assets, devices and their users are connected via our solution and supported with our services.
Senior JAVA Back-End Developer
In order to further strengthen our R&D Team, we are looking for a Senior JAVA Back-End Developer for a permanent position. The preferred location is in Oulu, Finland, where most of the team is located, although most of us are working remotely most of the time.
You will be developing our technology backend service. This includes implementing new features and maintaining the current code. Documenting and testing are part of the development. For these tasks you will be using Java, JUnit, GitLab, NoSQL databases, message brokers, Neo4J, Docker, and occasionally Python or Bash. You will be supported by approximately dozen R&D team members. In addition to your own team, you will be supported by 50+ tosiboxians across the globe.
What we expect to see in your professional background
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in developing Java software
- Experience in either SQL or NoSQL databases
- Understanding of microservices architecture is crucial for your work
- High availability production systems
And it's even more awesome if you've got
- Knowledge of XTend and/or Scala is beneficial
- Experience in NoSQL distributed databases is strongly appreciated
- Previous experience in working with distributed messaging patterns such as ZeroMQ, Kafka, RabbitMq etc. is beneficial for your work
- C/C++ experience is plus
What we'll offer
- A bunch of teammates and colleagues who are more awesome than average
- An exciting place in a global growth company with lots of diversity.
- Possibilities to develop yourself and see the results of your work benefiting the customers
- Benefits such as a bonus plan, extensive occupational health care services, an accident insurance for leisure time, exercise and culture benefit.
More information from our recruiting partner Vappu Kassinen (Notarec Oy, 0400-656784)